Become a Metal Building Dealer
Newmart's Network of Dealers share our commitment to providing our customers with good value and good service at a fair price.
They live, work, and raise families in communities throughout our service area from Connecticut to Georgia. To them customers aren't just customers, they are friends and neighbors.
The recommended qualifications for Dealerships are:
(Qualifications in Red are required)
- An available on-site computer with Microsoft Office 2007 or newer.
- A designated Building Sales Representative possessing basic computer skills.
- Internet Access.
- Email Address.
- On-site Phone (land-line) and/or Cell Phone.
- Fax machine.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- Legible hand writing.
- Read and speak English fluently.
- A general understanding of Newmart's buildings and products.
- Road-frontage space for a minimum of 1 Demo Building and additional space available on-site for display of multiple building units.
- Established business location for physical display of products. Optimum Locations are Shed Lots, Hardware Stores, Feed & Seed, and Lawn & Garden businesses.
- Open for business a minimum of 5 days per week.
- Building sales representative available 5 days per week.
If you are interested in becoming a dealer, we invite you to contact us by email, providing your name, address, phone numbers, qualifications and business experience.